The training program is accredited by the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile). This course is designed for advanced participants with experience in team work and relevant theoretical and practical knowledge. Upon completion of the training, participants receive the ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Project Management (ICP-APM) personal certificate which is recognized worldwide.
Agile Project Management (ICP-APM) is one of the blocks in the Delivery Management track of the ICAgile training roadmap.
International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile) is an international consortium for Agile development.
The consortium's activities include:
- Developing Agile training plans and programs;
- Accrediting training organizations;
- Organizing accreditation of courses to support Agile education
Target audience for Agile Project Management (ICP-APM):
- CTO, COO, heads of development;
- Project office employees;
- Heads of projects and team leaders;
- Scrum masters and Agile coaches;
- Pre-sales specialists;
- Account managers;
- Business analysts and other team members transitioning to work in the Agile way.
To attend the training, it is desirable to have at least one of the following certificates:
- ICP (ICAgile);
- CSM, CSPO, CSD (Scrum Alliance);
- PMP, PMP-ACP (PMI);
- PSM I (Scrum.org);
- Agile Foundation (Agile Business Consortium).
What you get as a participant:
- international certificate ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Project Management (ICP-APM);
- individual profile on the portal of the International Consortium for Agile ICAgile.com.
In the program:
1. Agile for people
Organizing a comfortable workflow to maximize the potential of all participants in the software development process:
- Building an effective team
- Creating a healthy team atmosphere
- The role of the project head in Agile
- Team participation in the planning and evaluation process
- Team productivity, metrics, project health evaluation
- Evaluation of individual work based on feedback and ways to combat competition within the team
2. Agile for the process
Managing the software development from the Agile approach's point of view:
- Comparing traditional project management to Agile
- Project management review from the Agile perspective
- Planning of iterations and releases
- Requirements, risks, and quality from the Agile perspective
- Rethinking classical limitations: time, cost, scope of work
- Concepts of lead time, loss, and value of the project
- Scope of work evaluation techniques
3. Agile for business
Organizing beneficial interaction between the contractor, the customer and the end user:
- Continuous feedback between teams and customers as a tool for working with risks
- Work with third-party suppliers
- Agile contracts
Training helps to:
- Learn to consistently and structurally approach software development in an organization
- Start work on a new product using Agile management
- Transform the work in existing projects
What is included in the training costs:
- two-day training
- lunches and coffee-breaks
- ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Project Management international certificate and a personal profile on ICAgile.com
This training is held in English and German language with English course material. The head coach Mr. Timofey Yevgrashyn will hold the training in English language. The second coach Mrs. Nastassia Krupiankova will hold the training in mainly in English language and partly in German language.
- Timofey Yevgrashyn
Timofey Yevgrashyn is the Delivery Director at the product IT company in Berlin.
The management consultant on Agile/Lean approaches and practices, one of the first certified Scaled Agile Framework Process consultants in Ukraine. He has been in IT for 20 years, fourteen out of which he has been a project manager. Since 2007 he has been in Agile training and methods implementation.
He has a profound and successful experience in consulting and crisis situations management within software development teams as well as an extensive business processes optimization background.
Timofey is the author of Scrum Card Game - a simple and realistic Scrum simulation (http://scrumcardgame.com).
He regularly speaks at various international conferences. He also leads an active social activity aiming to popularize Agile project management, arranging specialized events, workshops, training courses and programs on Agile management and self-development.
- Nastassia Krupiankova
Nastassia Krupiankova is highly qualified and skilled Agile Coach and Scrum Master.
She has more than 11 years of experience in software development on various positions. Her main responsibility is coaching teams, Product Owners and Scrum Masters in adoption and implementation of Agile practices.
Nastassia is ICAgile Certified Professional in Program and Portfolio Management, Agile Project Management and Agile Team Facilitation. She is also certified as Professional Scrum Master, Professional Scrum Product Owner(Scrum.org) and SAFe 4.0 Agilist.
As a member of various agile communities, she continuously extends her knowledge and skills.
This training program ist offered by:
Genioworks Consulting & IT-Services UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Karlheinz-Stockhausen-Straße 30 , 50171 Kerpen